.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Last one out, turn off the lights!

Well family and friends, Brian is home. Out of the Army, home. He ans Share have been with us for a week, and will be staying with friends in Mesa while looking for work and a place to live.

Since I started this blog to chronicle Aaryk's Army journey, and then Brian's tour, it seems fitting to call it a day.

I'll be leaving the blog up, at least until I find a good way to capture it all on paper.

If you want to get a hold of any of us, we're all on Facebook these days so look for us there!

Thanks to ALL of you for your love and support during our Army Days!

May God bless you abundantly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home